2.13.2014


Marty Willson-Piper (of The Church) guests on this great series from Amoeba Records called 'Whats In My Bag'. Marty is obviously a music fanatic like myself, and once excitedly told my friend Derek and I all about the entire Can discography and which Holger Czukay solo albums i needed to purchase right away. I'm sure that he & i could spend a whole day just talking about albums. He once spied me at a Church concert and called me over saying 'is that really a Roedelius shirt?' Also a funny thing, my friend William & i just had this exact conversation about Phil Collins that Marty talks about in this video. Sadly i've learned that Marty has left The Church...Here is one of my all time favorite Church songs:



My friend derek and i with a sleepy Marty Willson-Piper
Atlanta GA
1998

No comments: