5.05.2012

Coastal Ride

Brooke & i had beautiful weather for our end of the week ride down the coast and a stop at our favorite seafood place 'Killer Seafood.'


On the way back home i stopped at this big yard sale at a church. i picked up this awesome spanish painting Haha - my wife said it was 'horrible' & im still not sure what she means. She did a good job of carrying it home on the back of the bike though.

When we got home me and my dog went out to the mailbox, out of the corner of my eye i see a 'little' motorbike go by. I watch it go down the road a bit and turn around, come back and pull in my driveway. I couldnt believe that a Harley Hummer just came down the road out of nowhere and stopped at my house?? The guy had seen my german shepherd & thought she was a wolf (thats the second time this week someones said that to me) anyway, he had a wolf he was trying to get rid of & wanted to see if i wanted it. i said no thanks, but we got to talk motorcycles for a minute.

4 comments:

Wes said...

Color me jealous all the way around!!!

FREEBIRDRONNIE said...

Killer seafood... sounds good ja, ja... that picture, i think, isn't really pretty, but the torero looks like a brave spanish knight...

Un saludo.

American Wind said...

wes you want my new torero painting dont you

Wes said...

Haha!! Indeed I do!